Iron Workers Union Local 378 was chartered on September 22, 1921 in Oakland, California. In 1992, our union hall relocated from Oakland to our current location in Benicia, CA.
We are a mixed local union representing 2,500 tradespeople. Our jurisdiction covers from west to east, Oakland to Vacaville, from north to south, Lakeport to Crows Landing.
Some of the Bay Area’s most recognized buildings, bridges, monuments, stadiums and sports arenas were built by members of Local 378.